Companies must submit the required background information (summary business plan, overview presentation, or similar document) prior to the event, allowing our judges time to sift through all of the applications.
Applicants who are selected to participate will be notified by Friday, May 25th if they have been selected. Selected brands will be notified of their presentation time slot no later than Friday, June 1, 2012 (please plan on attending both days of the conference).
The winner will be announced at approximately 4:30PM on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 during the afternoon session of BevNET Live Summer 2012 in NYC.
This year, 6 brands will be named "Finalists" and will get the chance to present to the judging panel on Tuesday, June 5. Four of the finalists will be selected ahead of time, while the final two will be selected during a "Wildcard" round which will be held at BevNET Live on Monday, June 4.
What does the winner get?
Price includes the distinction of being the "New Beverage Showdown Winner", cash prize of $5,000 US, and a $5,000 ad package from BevNET.com)
By applying, you accept that all decisions of the judges are final.
Who can participate in the New Beverage Showdown 3?
Companies should meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Brand revenue of $2 million or less
- Company funding of $1 million or less
- Company must be in good legal and financial standing (e.g. not in a bankrupt state)
- Brand has been on the market for less than one year old (or not even launched yet)
- Company must be based in the US or Canada with the US as its primary target market
- Brand must be non-alcoholic and delivered in a ready to drink (shot, bottle, can, etc) or table/powder. Bag in box, pre-mix, leaf tea, or coffee beans are not eligible at this time.
THE FOLLOWING FORM IS AN APPLICATION, not a guarantee of participation.
Alright, now that we're done with that, let's collect some info from you....