First, please carefully read some rules, details etc...
The BevNET Live New Beverage Showdown 5 is your chance to pitch your product to the BevNET Live audience (distributors, investors, beverage companies, suppliers, etc) and our judging panel (to be announced at a later date).
This year, approximately 20 brands will be named "Semifinalists" and will get the chance to present to the judging panel on Tuesday, June 4, time TBD (brands will be assigned a specific time slot). Six (6) semifinalists will be selected by the judging panel as "Finalists" and will make a second presentation during the Finalist round on Wednesday, June 5. The judging panel for the Finalist round will select the winner of the New Beverage Showdown 5.
The Semifinalist positions will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.
The New Beverage Showdown 5 winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 5, 2013 at BevNET Live Summer 2013 in New York City. Additional details and specifications are coming soon.
What does the winner get?
Price includes the distinction of being the "New Beverage Showdown Winner", cash prize of $5,000 US, and a $5,000 ad package from BevNET.com
By applying, you accept that all decisions of the judges are final.
Who can participate in the New Beverage Showdown 5?
Companies should meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Brand revenue of $2 million or less
- Company funding of $1 million or less
- Company must be in good legal and financial standing (e.g. not in a bankrupt state)
- Brand has been on the market for less than one year (or not even launched yet)
- Company must be based in the US or Canada with the US as its primary target market
- Brand must be non-alcoholic and delivered in a ready to drink (shot, bottle, can, etc) or table/powder. Bag in box, pre-mix, leaf tea, or coffee beans are not eligible at this time.
- You MUST be a registered attendee for the conference.
THE FOLLOWING FORM IS AN APPLICATION, not a guarantee of participation.
Alright, now that we're done with that, let's collect some info from you....